1. An exhibitor may exhibit once in each lot with a maximum of 10 entries.
2. Exhibitors must be present during judging. Animals will be shown on table. *Exceptions may be made by the judge or show superintendent.
3. Champion and Reserve Champions will be selected.
4. Classes will be the same as listed in the current ND State Fair 4-H book.
5. All small animals must be healthy. No certificate required. All entries are subject to inspection by the Fair and are to be free of parasites and disease. Unhealthy animals will be removed.
6. If you are planning on exhibiting birds in North Dakota, you have one of three choices:
The McIntosh County 4-H Animal Show will be held Friday, July 9. This show is for McIntosh County 4-Hers only. The judging will start at 9:00 a.m. with swine, beef, sheep, goats, dairy, followed by the small animals (poultry, rabbits, pets). The classes will be the same as the current year's ND State Fair 4-H book.